| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birao in April is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Birao are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:00 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Birao April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Birao, Central African Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Birao:
- El Fasher, Sudan - 462.9 kms (287.7 miles) NE
- El Obeid, Sudan - 872.1 kms (541.9 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 671.7 kms (417.4 miles) ENE
- Nyala, Sudan - 301.8 kms (187.5 miles) NE
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 421.2 kms (261.8 miles) ENE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 562 kms (349.2 miles) ENE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 761.9 kms (473.4 miles) E
- Raga, Sudan - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) ESE
- Wau, Sudan - 642.5 kms (399.3 miles) ESE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 852.4 kms (529.7 miles) ESE
- Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 825.9 kms (513.2 miles) SSE